Tuesday, January 23, 2007

PYJAMA PARTY!

WHAT IS IT WITH PYJAMAS?
I see mothers taking their children to school in the morning wearing pj's, I see them going to the shops in pj's and I have seen them in ASDA wearing pj's.Is this a new fashion trend that I haven't heard of?
It is ok for the likes of Michael Jackson as he is a fruit loop(remember we are all mad but some are madder than others!) but please-are they just crazy or lazy?
If I showed up at Beauty's school wearing my pj's I am sure they would contact social services!

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON BIG BROTHER!
I watched five minutes and that was all I could cope with, Jo is such an obnoxious moo! Dirk came into the bedroom after being outside and Jo asked how Dirk was and he said,'Good' and then she asked him something like how are you feeling today and he said 'It's bloody cold out there'. And then when he left the room she bitched about him saying he was rude and ignorant and I was just amazed at where she got that from. No he isn't her best friend and that is because she has been such a sh*t to Shilpa. Cleo has joined Jo and Danielle's little group and they have become the new 'Witches Three'. Yep, enough is enough, even 5 minutes is too much time out of my week if they are going to be mean to each other all the time.

MY 15 SECONDS OF FAME!
I saw this article on the BBC Wales website Tell us how Wales should be run


The Welsh assembly has power over key areas of our lives - including health, the environment and education.

In May, voters will go to the polls to decide who will run Wales for the next four years.
As part of its election coverage, the BBC is looking for 60 people from all walks of life to give their views on crucial issues right up to polling day.
People from this group - the BBC Wales 60 - will take part online, on radio and on television.
Anyone living in Wales can be involved - whether or not you intend to vote - with the chance to have your say on election issues as varied as the NHS and public transport, teaching standards and recycling.

So I decided to email them and see what they thought and they got back to me and today Beauty and I were interviewed and filmed for and will be on Wales Today. I shall get somebody to record it for me but I don't know if I could ever watch it. Yes I know I am very sad, well at least I got to give my opinion on the Welsh Assembly and education and Special educational needs funding.
I definitely have no desire to be famous, I could not imagine anything more awful. Being wealthy would be good though!

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.