Friday, January 19, 2007

THE END OF THE MAELSTROM! (HOPEFULLY)

Excuse for oversleeping(and no the cat did not eat my alarm clock!)
Uncharacteristically, I awoke this morning at 8:16am and I was able to feed Beauty, wash her and dress her in clean clothes AND get to school by 9am(I was meant to be there by 8:55am).Well I was impressed!
I returned home to do a pretty convincing impression of Arnold Schwarzenegger in Kindergarten Cop,the scene where he returns home from his first day as a nursery teacher and passes out on the bed.I overslept due to elbow pain keeping me awake through the night, Yes I know, pretty lame excuse! AND I have a zit on my face! I know even old people have zits on their face but in my entire life I can count on my fingers how many zits I have had on my face, I know it sounds unbelievable but it is true. My children are envious because their skins is pretty much the same as any other person who suffers with skin eruptions , however I tell them they are lucky as my back used to be covered with the kind of acne that only medication could deal with! Too gross too even contemplate on a Friday morning!

Windy weather calms down( but hot air and wind involving the Big Brother house continues to create a maelstrom).
The weather in South Wales appears to be calming down and the drive to school this morning was a lot less blowy though the bad driving continues, others as well as me-I have been accused of 'confusing the car' by pulling away to fast and this from the person who thought perhaps the birds poop so much on my car because they are attracted to the colour of the car!( don't even try to figure that one out!).
Politicians continue to add their little piece of hot air to the melee that surrounds the Big Brother house



Government Chief Whip Jacqui Smith waded into the furore, urging people not to watch Big Brother because of what she described as "racist bullying".
In the strongest condemnation of the show by a minister so far, she said the behaviour had been totally "unacceptable".Ms Smith also attacked the programme-makers, saying that the editing had been wrong and that it was "shameful to make money and publicity out of that sort of thing'

and if any politician is out there composing a rap in response to the situation( as they seem inclined to do but why I don't know!).................for our sanity and your dignity, please do not do it! Stick to what you do best..........what is that again?
Thankfully the beginning of the end should be in sight this evening as Jade Goodie and Shilpa Shetty are both up for eviction in the Big Brother house. I am sure that Big Brother will be disappointed when Jade is evicted as there will be less opportunity for fighting and arguing in the house. Here again I was wrong.........I discussed the possibility of this year being the most boring of all Celeb BB years but the three witches and their spitefulness has changed my opinion on that.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.