Wednesday, January 17, 2007

COME ON GUYS...........PLAY NICE!

'Pay for surgery' option dropped
Plans to offer NHS patients the option of paying for their surgery to avoid waiting lists have been abandoned.Chief executive of Northampton General Hospital, Andrew Riley, has withdrawn a letter sent on 8 January which outlined new plans for minor surgery.People were offered an option of paying certain amounts for their treatment but the move was completely unacceptable to the Department of Health.In a letter Mr Riley said the hospital trust had withdrawn the option.


I wonder what changed their minds?
Public opinion perhaps?
Common sense tells you that the above idea could not work. If reduced price operations are offered in NHS hospital because of long waiting lists them it means that those 'jumping the queue' make the queue even longer for those who cannot afford to pay! And if the hospital had said,'Oh no, it wouldn't have affected the list because these would have been extra', my computer class were of the opinion,'Would you really want a major operation done by an already overworked, overtired NHS workforce?'.Had they even considered that some staff who remain in the public sector do so because of ideological reasons and do not want to participate in the private operations. Some Doctors do not have private patients or do any private work.

I wondered how long it would take for the pompous self proclaimed intelligentsia to rear their superior heads.
According to the views on the BBC website regarding the Celeb BB debacle ,I am any one of the following because whilst I am exercising, embroidering or doing housework, I use my free agency to watch Big Brother.

I just can't believe that anyone with a functional intellect bothers to watch this dumbed-down lager-swilling, kebab-munching, chav fodder. This must be the sort of television that the feckless watch, whilst their unappetising offspring are out yobbing.




We all need to get our own lives so this kind of programming will end.



The people who watch big brother do so in the hope of watching something horrific unfold before their eyes, much like this incident. They are the sort of people who slow down on motorways to get a better view of a car crash. Why? Who knows, perhaps something is sadly missing in their lives. There is a big beautiful world out there - get outside and enjoy it and help break the cycle of morons idolising morons (who will sadly go on to breed morons!!)



I am amazed that there are 4.5 million people sad enough to watch such a programme


These reality shows are silly. Why would anyone waste their time watching them when there is always something better on the History Channel?


This is pathetic! Anyone dedicated to watching this programme needs to get a life!




According to the above comments on the BBC website because I watch Celebrity Big Brother the functioning of my intellect is called into question, I am feckless and my children are out yobbing.
I am told I need to get a life, I am the sort of person who slows down to watch a road accident and there is something sadly missing in my life. I am also sad and pathetic.
The BBC has allowed these comments to be published about me and others like me and I find it unacceptable. Which proves that you can be bullied in or out of the Big Brother house, by stupid or (allegedly)intelligent people.
I am an individual disabled by arthritis and Dercum's disease and I use my free agency to watch TV as an enjoyable form of entertainment as my capabilities to 'go out and do something less boring instead' is just a little bit limited. Come on guys, play nice!



The Colour of Beauty
Today I watched Beauty play a game with colours and she was able to pick out red, yellow,
green and blue quite easily and then she went on to play with a game about time and she had no problem telling the time either. Yep! Not only is she beautiful but clever too!


No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.