Tuesday, November 28, 2006

WHY I HATE CARPETS!

When Beauty ripped(yes ripped) the 5 foot radiator off the living room wall and the carpet was flooded and had to be thrown out, I was shocked at the amount of dirt in the carpet even with a Dyson. So I don't like carpets because of dirt, I think it has something to do with my 'little' brush with MRSA.
And the 2nd reason why I don't like carpets.............At the moment in my house we have a carpet in the dining room but I have laminate flooring waiting to go down and carpet on the stairs and anyone who has lived in my house will know ALL about my stairs. Everyone has fallen down them and that is what happened this morning, I did a very ungraceful free fall toboganing impression that seemed to go on forever. I bumped and cut my right toes, I bumped and bruised my left upper back , I bumped and bruised my left elbow(YES that one) and I lost a nail, I'm probably more upset about my nice new nail! The left elbow just had to be the worst though, I have a bump about 5 inches long by 1 inches wide and boy is it sore and starting to seize up, just my luck. So yes I HATE carpets.
And Beauty went to sleep at 11:30pm last night and woke up at 2:30am with all the noise from the heavy rain, she then went back to sleep as we walked through the school doors! So a quiet morning so far really! Oh and the freezer defrosted with all the food so the insurance has to be sorted on that, just another quiet day in paradise.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.