Wednesday, November 08, 2006


NEWS, REVIEWS AND RANTS

I am sure I have heard this story before, it is either a case of deja vu or urban legend.
BLAZING MOUSE SETS FIRE TO HOUSE!
A man finds a mouse in his house and throws it onto a fire in the garden and the burning mouse runs back into the house and the house burns down. I'm sorry I don't believe it, the owner of the property heard the story once and is using it.WHY?I don't know but anybody who has owned a hamster or gerbil or pet mouse knows how nearly impossible it is to catch the little sh*ts when they escape their cages and are running round your house.

BRITNEY FILES FOR DIVORCE

Thank goodness that is over! Enough said..............SnoWhite will no doubt raptuously fill you in. I don't think that Britney will be crying into her hot chocolate over the loss of that little schmuck(Yes and I do understand the meaning of the word).
The end of Jessica Simpsons marriage and that of Reese Witherspoon was a trauma for SnoWhite but this she will dine-out on for months, perhaps it had something to do with that voodoo doll I brought her back from New Orleans. So don't mess with SnowWhite and her voodoo doll!




BEAUTY SPEECH UP-DATE
Yesterday she said to one of her teachers, 'for goodness sake stop it'.............the teachers thankfully fell about laughing, hands up that was me, thank goodness she didn't repeat anything SnoWhite or Fiona says. She will repeat most things that I say now, I am working hard on Please and Thankyou.
The other night we took Beauty to Tesco and she just loves looking at toys, well we got to the dolls and we saw a Cinderella and I said Cinderella and she repeated it and then we saw a Snow White and I said Snow White and again she repeated it and then we came to an Ariel doll and before I could say anything she said her sisters real name. Is that amazing or what? That is so clever and Ariel was shocked too and couldn't understand how Beauty knew because yes the girls have had their princess names for years before the blog but Beauty was the only one who has ever really been called by her princess name and that is pronounced more like Booty from Yoho Ahoy than Beauty.

1 comment:

scottElen said...

Isn't our Beauty the brightest little button there ever was? Thanks again M.O.M, I miss you all very much,
Belle & Beau
xxxxxxxxxxxx

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.