Sunday, November 26, 2006

TRUNCHBULL

THE HEALTHY EATING IS GOING BRILLIANTLY
Due to the absolutely fantastic SideStepper machine that I have and the hour that I exercise on it a day complete with my Weight Watchers diet, the pounds are just dropping off me. I have a BMI of 21 and soon I will have reached my Weight Watchers target lowest possible weight. I am so looking forward to reaching my target weight because if I continue to exercise then I will carry on losing weight unless I eat more than I am at present. I will be able to eat the odd treat as well as extra healthy food-Mmmm I can't wait.
However..... my figure has changed since I was last this weight(1985) and since having children my hips and shoulders have widened and I am not sure that I will manage the size 12 because of my bone structure. Beyonce has a big butt but not an ounce of fat on it, that is just the way she is built and I never even thought about that when I started losing weight. I am never going to be like Victoria Beckham as I have a bit of a Female Russian Shot Putter build as I take after my father in colouring and build. Unless I were to have cosmetic surgery I will always have a jelly-belly.When I reach my target weight there will be a new photograph.
Beauty is tall like me and she is also going to be a big girl. But hopefully she will be a fit girl, she is able to bounce on her trampoline constantly(and watch tv).

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.