Monday, November 13, 2006

WHO'S WHO

6am and I am waiting for my medication to kick-in, whilst I am unfortunately awake my joints have as yet not caught up on the fact that they are meant to be awake too. My jaw is especially bad this morning but thankfully I was able to move it enough to eat crumpets(I love carbs) and take my medication.
I have 3 nieces, the youngest is a little bit older than Beauty and I have two others, one is a little bit younger than Fiona and the other is one day younger than Ariel. The two older girls are my eldest sisters children and the youngest is my brothers daughter. Sorry girls but it has to be Barbie, to talk about you on my bolg I need to give you a Princess name and Mulan and Pocohontas and Jasmine just didn't seem right(well Fiona and Anastasia are not Disney so you are in good company!). Barbie has a film The 12 Dancing Princesses and these are your new names.


This is Princess Fallon, my youngest niece because she has blonde hair.



















This is Barbie, Princess Fallon's mum.



















This ActionMan, Princess Fallon's Dad(my Brother).





















This is Megara my eldest sister.


















This is Hercules my oldest sisters husband
















This is Princess Ashlyn my sisters eldest daughter




















And this is Princess Edeline my sisters younger daughter























This is my other sister Esmeralda


















Her eldest son Shang











Her youngest son Taron




















And their Dad Phoebus

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

I am going to need to revise this if I am going to be able to keep up! Love Anastasia xxx

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.