Saturday, November 11, 2006

LET THERE BE PEACE ON EARTH

LOOK WHAT I JUST BOUGHT TO TONE MY FLABBY OLD BUTT! AND HOPEFULLY TO GET SLIMMER OF COURSE.
Unexciting saturday spent ironing, cleaning, buying laminate flooring, napping(it has to be done) and chasing after the six year old.
Picking up a prescription this morning from the chemist I took part in the two minute silence to remember not only those soldiers that fell in any conflict but all those who fought and fight for peace in any capacity. I support those soldiers who are in Iraq and Afganistan even if I do not believe in war. Let us all pray that this time next year none of our soldiers will be anywhere but home and the conflict will be over.

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Hello - I just found you by chance. But you're over there and I'm over here. I would have emailed you instead, but couldn't find an address.
Best wishes
http://whitterer-autism.blogspot.com

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.