Thursday, November 23, 2006

IT'S HAILING, IT'S POURING,I DON'T WANT TO GET UP IN THE MORNING

Beauty is off to school......Hurrah! I am exhausted, I think a nap will be in order today as well as housework.As I have said before, AUTISM IS A TIRING THING. Beauty took her quilt this morning and went to sleep for a few hours under the dining room table. Let me see, a choice of a bed or a floor to sleep on......the bed everytime for me.
Last night I used my side stepper again whilst Beauty watched videos on the computer, she loved it and I lost weight. I can exercise and watch her at the same time, Beauty also thought it was great as to her it seemed like I was dancing along with her. When I first used the side stepper burning off 100 calories nearly killed me but last night I managed to burn off approximately 500 calories and it was manageable and yes I was perspiring like a pig and I drank a litre of water). The best time seems to be just as Beauty comes home from school, she has computer time then tv and exercise time(she bounces on her trampoline whilst she watches tv). I would like to lose weight before Christmas so I can buy a nice party dress.



















At the moment we are having a hail storm, I am glad that it missed the school run. The weather has gone so cold in the last few days, Dimitri said it was colder here than in Austria,OUCH! I am so looking forward to Fuerteventura in January.

TRY AND EXPLAIN THIS!
I love to chew my nails, I do enjoy it and I know all about cross-infection and how infections live on your skin BUT I can't stop myself.............BUT that is only for six months of the year! Then one day I notice a bit of decent growth on my nails and I think,'Oh I can't chew that' and I don't and then for about six months my nails are really nice. AND then I chew them again(Ariel seems to be the same).
AND the same with food, I am trying constantly to eat healthily and lose weight but usually I just manage to maintain BUT then one day something happens and I go into full blown healthy eating, weight loss mode and the trigger this time? My exercise! I have built up my exercise on the side stepper and now I can burn up approximately 500 calories in my exercise routine and afterwards I think ,'I'm not going to waste all that effort by eating junk(my beloved carbs)'.
Beauty is now 6 and when she was born I weighed just over 18 stone and I have been trying to eat healthily since, I have had periods of maintaining and losing weight and now my weight is down to 11 stone 10 lbs and I have two stone to go and I thank WEIGHT WATCHERS. I have not attended Weight Watchers all that time but they taught me the healthy eating that means that I can maintain or lose weight. When it comes to eating I need volume to curb my hunger and so I eat huge amounts of vegetables with my meal and that is the answer. As life with Beauty is very tiring and busy I find it more convenient to eat the vegetarian option in the Weight Watchers frozen ready meals, I eat other things but sometimes my joints hurt so much I cannot do anything more that boil vegetables and put a meal in the microwave.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO BELLE AND BEAU



Enjoy the turkey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky dearie. I have to produce 'Thanksgiving Feast' for the aliens!
Cheers

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.