Saturday, November 25, 2006

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY

COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY
HAVE YOU EVER
EVER FELT LIKE THIS
WHERE STRANGE THINGS HAPPEN
ARE YOU GOING ROUND THE TWIST!



Anastasia flies back to Vienna this morning and the house seems quiet without her..............not really,Ariel is here with her explosive tapping on the computer until 2am. I am so going to password this new computer!
We drove Anastasia to the bus station last night and town is such a pain to get around at night with St Mary Street completely shut off and Wood Street partly closed, after a certain time on Friday and Saturday there are Match Day Restrictions due to a young man being killed at the crossing on the corner of Wood Street/St Mary Street(outsideWetherspoons/Prince of Wales). I used to park in the train station car park at the back but they don't always like to let you through the train station to the bus station. My thoughts are with the poor boy's family.






To celebrate her birthday SnoWhite has let IKEA cope without her today.....I'm sure they will manage.









IT'S RAINING, IT'S POURING AND I WISH I WERE STILL SNORING...........
But Beauty was quite restless last night so I woke up quite early but now I feel a nap coming on(at 6:53 am!), when you have autistic children my most important piece of advice would be -If they sleep.........you sleep. Sleep and naps through the day makes my life possible.



RAINING AGAIN IN CARDIFF

























BUT I TOOK THIS PHOTO LAST WEEK BEFORE IT STARTED TO RAIN FOR 40 DAYS AND 40 NIGHTS(I KNOW IT HAS STOPPED RAINING FOR A FEW MINUTES BUT IT SO FEELS CONSTANT)

PROOF THAT THE SUN DOES SHINE IN WALES

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.