Friday, November 17, 2006

A CLUTCH OF CLOONEYS!

THANK YOU FIONA...............ALL THAT TIME ON PHOTOSHOP CERTAINLY PAID OFF!

THERE IS GOOD NEWS AND THERE IS BAD NEWS!
By ignoring my elbow(whateva!) it is so much better, the pain isn't nearly so bad and for the bad news..........the pain in my neck is back with a vengeance-it's probably God testing me for not believing in him and living a life of sin OR maybe it's my arthritis playing up because of the wet weather! We shall see. Unfortunately this means no more hod carrying for me in the next week, or my flying trapeeze act or weight training. Just the less arduous task of chasing after an autistic 6 year old who had me awake at 2:30am this morning and she was really upset when I took the lounge lightbulb out and switched the plugs off at the mains so all she could do was go back to sleep. HAH! I may be old but I'm not stupid, within half an hour she went back to sleep-HURRAH!
I love children .........especially when they are asleep.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.