Saturday, June 23, 2007

PARTY TIME

What can I say?
It is Saturday and Beauty is awake and happily singing along to the Joseph video, however so is Ariel and as anyone who knows Ariel knows, Ariel is no way as quiet as Beauty! The guinea pigs are also squabbling, well what can you expect when they are named after Ariel and Fiona. Thankfully Fiona is still sleeping
Today I have to get the house (and food ) ready for a party tomorrow. I have agreed to do a party here for Runningman's 60th Birthday party and I am not really a party person. Save me please!
I intend to cook all vegetarian party food PLUS I intend to cook a chicken and bacon for the non-vegetarians to eat with their meal if they want to. I am going to make vegetarian tartlets, quiche and pizza and with that I shall make different salads. As yet I haven't thought about desserts...........something to think about in my spare time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!

Enjoy your party. I'm enjoying my holiday. We've done the tourist bit so I can prove I was here. Now, we're just going to have fun.

S.

Unknown said...

Ok. WHY have I never heard of Paul Potts from your English Idol/Talent show?

I watched him perform and I cried.

Holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did he win? How is he doing? Have you ever seen him perform?

MOTHER OF MANY said...

It seems that Paul Potts is from Port Talbot in Wales, where Anthony Hopkins is also from. I had to ask the girls as I haven't seen the show but they say he did win and he is very good.

Unknown said...

Paul Potts is a wonderful talented singer.

I want to know what you served, vegetarian wise. I'm really interested!

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.