Monday, June 11, 2007

THE ANGELS HAVE MY PHONE BOX!

Just to say that I am fine and well but not sleeping well. So I am constantly tired, hence the no blog entry yesterday!
Beauty went back to school today after what seemed like a really long weekend. I took her to the local garden centre yesterday because they had a fish shop(live fish-'fish are friends not food' kind of shop) and she loved it. We saw a clown fish and Beauty was quite happy to point out that the fish was called Nemo.

Look at the picture that Fiona made for me, she is brilliant at Photoshop. She made it for my computer teacher who loves Dr Who and Torchwood

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Based on the latest Dr Who episode.Captain Jack is back next week.........phwar!

1 comment:

Steve said...

Nice bit of photoshopping!

I thought it was a superb episode of Doctor Who too - managed to scare our boy quite a bit (so did exactly what it said on the tin, I guess)! Angel statues are quite scary anyway without them playing peek-a-boo with you!

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.