Saturday, April 21, 2007

NEW RULES

Beauty doesn't always get up early, occasionally she does sleep in and usually until about 8:30am and today was one of those days. I got up to find my house strewn with sheets of paper saying PLEASE WAKE ME UP AT 7AM,SNOWHITE.
SnoWhite was meant to be in work at 9:15am, so I managed to dress Beauty and get her in the car and get SnoWhite to the furthest side of Cardiff where she works with 2 minutes to spare! Remember SnoWhite is 21 not 6, I sometimes think that Beauty has more commonsense than SnoWhite, Ariel and Fiona put together. I have to admit that Anastasia and Belle inherited my commonsense gene, 99% good but can have blonde moments(let's not mention the TUMS incident again!).

Does anyone remember my 'pick-up-put down' game? I have mentioned it before. Basically it is the fact that I do not go anywhere in my house empty handed. If I am going to the bathroom then I take towels with me and on the way back I bring dirty clothes and rubbish and deal with them. I am doing this constantly, in fact I find it difficult to sit still if I can see rubbish, dirty clothes and dishes that have to be dealt with. Why then if I put things on the stairs that belong to my children, things that need to go to their rooms, they can step over these things and leave them there for days?
New rule-
Anything on the stairs for more than 24 hours goes out to the garage and is thrown away after a week.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.