Monday, April 16, 2007

BACK TO SCHOOL.......HURRAH!

The Easter holidays have finished and Beauty was thrilled to be back in school. I also went back to my computer class today but I spent most of the time printing off photographs for SnoWhite, she has been taking lots of photographs of flowers for a Uni project.
Belle will be home for two weeks from Florida tomorrow so there is a flurry of house cleaning. Fiona is busily painting a kitchen cabinet of mine powder blue, I intend to paint the shelves in the kitchen the same colour. Anastasia will also be back for the funeral as well so I am looking forward to being able to take photographs of all the girls together, it will be the first time in ages that the 6 of them will all be together. The last time the 6 of them were all together SnoWhite broke her nose whilst putting up the fold down seat in the back of the Zafira, Anastasia clicked her nose back into shape! Ouch! I have also caught my head on the seat as it returns to the upright position VERY quickly, not nice!

My nieces baby Dotty is being christened on Sunday so Belle will be able to attend the christening, maybe Anastasia will be able to go too. We shall see.
I took Fiona and SnoWhite to the fabric shop today and I bought lots of fabric at £1 a metre, on the way back we passed the park and as we passed Beauty said, 'ice cream' and she was devastated when we didn't stop. Later on I had to go to the chemist and so I stopped at the garage to buy a tub of ice cream...........she was thrilled-but what a mess!
It is no longer just BBC 2 idents that Beauty is watching but she seems to have found idents from other channels and program theme tunes, she is now word perfect on the Neighbours theme tune. When Anastasia was 6 it was her favourite program!

Children can do such strange things!
I have been quite busy this afternoon so for tea I put some individual soya mince pies into the oven and first of all Fiona said she didn't want any but eventually decided that she would have one. I asked her what she wanted with it and she made herself a tin of sausages and beans and had that with the pie!
Too weird a combination to even contemplate.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Ah yes - the return to school... I think maybe I was far more thrilled about it than my boy. "Dragging his heels" is an understatement!

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.