Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I AM THEREFORE I SCREECH

BAD NEWS-THE BEAUTY BED IS BROKEN...................................
The main support bar has snapped so we will have to get a new bed. Last night Beauty slept on the sette, at some unearthly hour I opened my eyes to see Beauty hurtling towards me, thank goodness I opened my eyes in time and was able to move or I would have had a broken nose. She went back to sleep straight away, warm and snug next to me. Beauty then woke about 6:30am screeching for a drink, I don't ask much just a nice,'can I have a drink please?' would do first thing in the morning rather than assaulting my ears with screeching.
I AM THEREFORE I SCREECH
With a screech like that Beauty will definitely be well enough to go back to school tomorrow.

I don't know if it is because she has been unwell but Beauty has been very sweet and very lovely lately, she has been a lot more smiley and cuddly. Today my back has been really bad and I spent all afternoon on the day bed as my back has been swollen where the damage is. I lie down and the pain goes and the swelling goes down but after 5 minutes of getting up the pain is back. At one point Beauty came next to me and lay down and cuddled me. She kissed my cheeks and my eyes and my nose and I thought she was being so sweet and then I realised she was doing it because she wanted something. She wanted me to press the DVD button for her so I said,'Don't ask me, shout for Fiona', and she did, right in my ear! I am so impressed that she understood that being nice to someone got you what you wanted and she understood to shout for Fiona when I told her to( though not quite as loud!).
Oh and it has been really difficult for me to walk today due to the pain in my back and my hips and Fiona says it makes me look as if I have peed my pants..... Don't you just love kids?
Personally I think it makes me look like a cool old lady.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.