Thursday, September 28, 2006

HOME AT LAST!

We got home lunch time yesterday from New Orleans and I am still 'cream-crackered'. I slept yesterday afternoon, yesterday night and this afternoon so hopefully by tomorrow I will have recovered. When Beauty got home from school yesterday, she rubbed my face and lay down next to me and cuddled me so I know that she missed me.It will be a long time before I leave her like that again. My feet are in pieces because of badly fitting shoes so my feet are covered in plasters and I am wearing mens slippers. This evening I took Beauty, Fiona and Runningman to Asda for tea. We had fish and chips and Fiona had sausage and chips. I also bought some albums for the wedding photos and I checked out the prices of developing and enargements. I am going to get an 8x10 album and put enlargements in it.
When Beauty finishes watching her Winnie the Pooh DVD we will be going to bed.
Night, Night
xxx

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.