Saturday, September 02, 2006

MOTHER OF THE BRIDE

SO NOT LIKE THIS!











My scales are lying again, they say I am 11st 12lbs............piece of poo!
However, I find it easier to cope with a 11st 12lbs lie than when they tell me I am 18st plus, like I said........piece of poo! I intend to go to weight watchers next wednesday, a little bit of public back slapping never did anyone any harm. Like I said, mother of the bride has to be at the least a size 12. If I am to be the mother of the bride it will not be in a sack!






Something more like this.
















Remember how Tom Cruise 'lost' his contract with his film company? Well now he has said sorry to Brooke Shields because of the things he said about her when she admitted to taking anti-depressants when she had post-natal depression. Anybody else wondering about the timing? You know,world hates me, lost my job, best lie a bit so people like me again!



















Well Brooke if it were me(but you are not and you are a lady) I would say,'Thank you vey much for the apology but I don't need it, so now s*d off you little sh*t'.
Drugs for mental health conditions are a blessing, it is a pity that not everybody realises this but if certain people went and took the meds they so obviously needed then it would stop them being nasty, spiteful and hurtful to other people.


OOPS I DID IT AGAIN!


I thought the kitcken was too crowded so I put the shelves in the back part of the kitchen. The old bench is now in the front of the kitchen and it makes the kitchen table more of a sitting area.






















Here they are, where the old bench used to be.

















View from the back of the kitchen to the back door.
















Sorry Fiona, she hates it when I change things around without her permission.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.