Thursday, September 14, 2006

WELCOME TO VOMITING VERONICA!


Vomiting Veronica is paying us a visit! Beauty started vomiting last night about 8pm and is still going strong. I am now washing bedspread number 3 and Beauty is happy to lie on the floor in the living room watching Victoria Principal's Beauty Secrets, so she must be ill! She is also merrily singing to herself. Beauty has quite a temperature but everytime I give her medicine and juice-she pukes! So no school for Beauty today but when she is like this she doesn't stray far from her bed, she is quite happy to take to her bed and be sick and be cared for. Sounds familiar!

I have moved Beauty's small bed into the living room so she can stay in bed and watch tv and play with her toys. She has a pile of soft toys that she is enjoying playing with, she is playing with the Hoobs, Jesse from Toy Story and Shrek and Puss in Boots. She wakes up for an hour or so, has some sips of juice and then sleeps for another hour or so. It is difficult when Beauty is sick because when she moans or cries you don't know why she is moaning and crying.

10:57 AM- VOMITING VERONICA UPDATE
I left Beauty for the length of time it takes to take a bedspread out of the washing machine and hang it over a door(it's raining!) to find her with her head under the bed puking again, over one of my Welsh waffle blankets which I can only wool wash! I am washing everything as fast as I can and spraying everything with fabric conditioner but with my lack of sense of smell I really don't know if the the smell is lingering. Thankfully I only have to contend with juice and what a blessing a laminate floor is. I have an old plastic tablecloth so I have put that over the mattress and then put old sheets on top, as well as bedspreads I am washing towels, sheets and t sirts.
So Anastasia, Belle, SnoWhite, Ariel and Fiona this is what you have to look forward to with motherhood and even if you do not have children SnoWhite it comes with aunty-hood.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.