Friday, September 29, 2006

SCHOOL IS SUCH A BLESSING


I love Beauty very much and I will be happy to see her after school this afternoon but I am grateful that she is in school today as I am still very weary(Yes, that means tired Fiona).
It seems that Beauty has been eating pasta in school so that is something else to try. And does this sound familiar Anastasia? Yesterday in school Beauty was printing with vegetables, she picked up a piece of broccoli and said,'trees' and took a bite! When Anastasia was 5 she went to tea at a neighbours house and they fed her broccoli, Anastasia came home complaining that they had fed her trees.! Years may pass but children stay the same. I love my girls.





It is pouring with rain today so I am going to have a bit of a problem with my feet, they are still in a bad way so I am still wearing slippers which are fabric but have rubber soles. I can see me tumble drying them a few times.
When I am out people are either too polite to stare or say anything about me wearing slippers or they just don't notice and they think I am just wearing shoes. Fiona however is convinced that they totally look like slippers and I am of course embarrassing myself and her.
It must be my age but I don't really care if people think I look like a bag lady.........like I said,'When I am old I shall wear purple'

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.