Tuesday, September 05, 2006

WHEN I AM OLD I SHALL WEAR PURPLE


So what happened yesterday?
Well I didn't write because I felt off colour all day and I didn't know why but this morning I woke up with symptoms of an ear infection......so hopefully that is the answer for not feeling to good and normal service will be resumed.
Yesterday we found out that Steve Irwin The Crocodile Hunter had died, hey I never knew the guy but his dying was such a shock. I feel so sorry for his wife and babies and my heart goes out to them, definitely a life cut way too short. The comic Charlie Williams has also died at the age of 78, I know he was 78 but in this day and age even 78 seems too young, he deserved to enjoy a gentle old age. When I am old I will definitely wear purple and buy gloves but I don't know about the butter!

Early wake-up call. Beauty is watching Little Clifford and bouncing on her trampoline whilst wearing the dark blue velvet trilby.I am so too old for this.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.