Monday, July 09, 2007

SLEEP DEPRIVATION



It is 7:18 am and I still have not slept, the Little Angel went to bed EVENTUALLY at 11pm to exclamations of OH NO(as usual) and lay in bed chatting and singing to herself until she fell asleep at 1:45am. I was impressed that she stayed in bed so long and so happily-I was less than impressed that she was awake again at 3:45am and I had not managed to fall asleep by that time. Many people do not like TV and computers but Nick Jnr has saved my sanity through this last night. I take back anything I may have said about Sporticus and I truly love Dora the Explorer

1 comment:

Dorene said...

I'm sorry you've had trouble sleeping! I know how that is! Thank you for reading my blog - it's fun to know how many friends are out there :)

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.