Monday, July 30, 2007

MISS PIGGY

After a weekend of not blogging I am back, I still have my cold, but I'm back!
I now have swollen eyes, probably conjunctivitis, so not only do I feel like poop but I have piggy eyes. BUT the sunshine we are experiencing is set to last all week which also means that if I go out I will not look too stupid wearing sunglasses to cover the piggy eyes!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Talking of all things piggy........
Ariel decided yesterday, by her own volition,to clean out the piggy boys! Well the piggy boys got to play in their run for a little while but I wonder if it was really worth all the whitterring.The main whitter was related to the fact that their pee was wet(!) and their poop smelt(!) but Ariel and Fiona did appear to be enjoying themselves playing on the floor with the guinea pigs like 6 and 7 year olds.

Due to the very unseasonal rain(YES I know I live in Wales), Beauty spent much of last week in the house either watching videos or playing on the computer so I don't know how she will take to that foreign object in the sky, THE SUN. She may not be too impressed with having to go out to play when she has been allowed to play on the computer so much in the last week. Even when we do go out she is still not too eager to do anything more that be pushed in her wheelchair/buggy. Last time we went out we visited Barry and The Knap beach and the buggy was not an option but I did have Fiona and SnoWhite with me so if there had been any issues they would have been able to scoop Beauty up and deposit her back in the car.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Beauty however was thrilled with the beach and loved every minute of it. The Knap is a pebble beach and she enjoyed scrabbling up and down through the stones whilst we collected drift wood.
Beauty is not good with noise so the best time to take her to most places is early evening, it is quicker to get there because of less traffic, less people around(noise) and Fiona and SnoWhite are definitely out of bed!Remember, students get up in time to watch Hollyoaks.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.