Thursday, July 05, 2007

INTO EACH LIFE SOME RAIN MUST FALL

Beauty and I are having a chilling out day together, she should be in school but they do not have enough teachers.A certain young lad in her class is quite out of control and he seems to have a bit of a thing about Beauty and he has bitten her on 2 separate occasions, I am keeping her home whilst staff numbers are down so that she isn't bitten again. If she were attacked a third time then she would be out of school until she was put in a new class.
I was quite worried when I turned around and brought her home, I thought that she might cry and get upset but she was brilliant. I have been worried about her since she started school as everyone knows that statistically there are more boys diagnosed with autism than girls, I have been worried that she is always the only girl with groups of boys. The worry has been that because they are boys they may be mean and hurt her because I remember school and a lot of the boys in my school were unpleasant little creatures. I have to say though that my brother who is 18 months older than me also went to my school and was the nicest little boy you could imagine.
So today Beauty has spent time watching videos, watching YouTubes and playing Noggin games. She has also been indulging her love of yoghurts!
Beauty has also been constantly dancing to the videos she has been watching, she sure has a lot of energy.

The mass of washing that came from SnoWhite's flat is slowly going down, only 3 more large blue Ikea bag fulls to go. All the big stuff(bedding) is being hung up over night and then finished off in the tumble dryer in the morning.I feel like the mother in The Family From One End Street with all my washing. And the worst thing is the weather, it has been raining on and off for weeks. I truly feel for the people who have suffered flood damage, it must be truly devastating.
It will be St Swithin's day soon, superstition has it that if it rains on the 15 July then it will carry on raining for 40 days.And the joke is, 2 weeks of sunshine and we have hose pipe bans and water shortages no matter how much it has rained previously. I am sure however that my garden water butt will keep my garden flowers watered should we have a dry spell.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.