Monday, July 23, 2007

IT IS PERSISTING IT DOWN.

It is the first day of the school holidays for Beauty and the rains persist........in fact it is persisting it down now! Beauty is having a lie in but later I shall take her for a walk in the rain and puddles as she loves water AND she has a Scooby Doo umbrella and red and white spotty wellies. Oh well, no need to worry about sunburn this summer!

I am working on a piece of art at the moment called The Boomerang Child, I am using acrylics on canvas. It is a housewarming present for SnoWhite when she moves out (AGAIN) on the 1 August, it seems that children in Australia who keep coming back home are called boomerang children so I am painting a landscape of Uluru with a boomerang in the sky. I shall have to paint something for the other girls as I painted yellow roses(her favourite flower) for Snowhite's 21st birthday. On The Boomerang Child I only have a gecko and a turtle to paint on the boomerang and the painting will be finished.
As thank you presents for Beauty's teachers and teacher's aides I made them collages on canvas complete with hand shapes in fabric of Beauty's and the teachers and teacher's aides hands. For the boys in her class I gave them packets of emergency services toys, there were fire services and police packs.

Yesterday I put the piggies in the run in the living room to play whilst I cleaned out their hutch, Fiona and Beauty were on the computers happily occupied so I didn't anticipate any problems. However, Fiona suddenly squealed and I turned around to find Beauty no longer at the computer but standing in the piggy run in the living room frightening the life out of the piggies!
The piggies survived.
On Saturday night Fiona was holding one of the piggies whilst she was watching TV, suddenly Fiona squealed(yep she seems to squeal a lot) and dumped the piggy on the sofa and ran! Well Ariel thought the piggy had bitten her and I thought the worst that the piggy had died BUT NO the piggy had peed on her! Fiona wasn't happy when I laughed and she shouted YOU WAIT UNTIL ONE OF THEM PEES ON YOU.
To which I replied AFTER 27 YEARS OF NURSING AND CHANGING NAPPIES A BIT OF PIGGY PEE OR POOP IS NOT GOING TO WORRY ME.
which impressed her even less!

Last night whilst watching TV Beauty went very quiet and so I got up to look for her, we have a barn door on our living room and the door wouldn't open so I looked over the door and there she was on the floor unraveling a toilet roll. I shouted at her to stop it but before I could stop her she went from 0 to 60 in 5 seconds and unraveled the whole roll in front of me and then because she knew she was being naughty she sprinted as fast as her chubby legs would carry her. She is definitely cheekier than her sisters, they would never have done that!

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.