Friday, August 24, 2007

OUCH!

Thankfully I can't see this happening in the Welsh Assembly!



On Wednesday I had to take Beauty to genetics department in the Children's hospital. We last went when she was less than 2 years old so there have obviously been lots of changes.
I ended up having my lumps examined and also my cleft palate, I expected Beauty to get the once over but I was a bit surprised when I was examined. Originally we went to see if we could find out if Beauty's problems were genetic, as well as looking for that it nows seems that we are looking at the possibility of Stickler Syndrome because of all the girls having partial cleft palates and the joint issues. Talking of Beauty's hyper-mobility, today I was pushing her in her buggy and I looked down to see she had taken her sandal off and was sucking her big toe-she could end up in a circus her joints are so loose.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.