Thursday, August 23, 2007

AM I THE PARTY POOPER?

I get up to find the piggy boys appear to have been partying hard all night! Their food dish is turned over and their hutch is trashed and their bottle kicked off the cage, they sure seem to be having fun whilst I sleep. I think I should have called them Tuck and Roll after those crazy blue bugs in Bugs Life as they certainly seem to slap each other around and bounce and jump all over the place like Tuck and Roll.
On to the kitchen and I find that Fiona has spent the night baking cup cakes, I blame Heroes as the cheerleader and her mother were making cupcakes last night. I have spent all morning wiping up pink icing sugar.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


So they have been having fun all night whilst I sleep when the 6 year old sleeps but you know something........I don't think I am missing out on anything. I'm definitely too old for that kind of nonsense.
And Bunny Boy? Well he is as good as gold. No wild partying and his hutch was spick and span and all his mess is in one corner. He can't cope with the wooden floor so I put him on a washable Indian rug on the living room floor and a poop tray next to him and plenty of food and water and he has been happy all day and so well behaved..........so much better than a cat!

Last night I slept for the first time on the new mattress and it was really good. Beauty has a bedroom downstairs with an adjoining room that I sleep in to keep an eye on her but last night I thought I would try out the new mattress so Beauty and I slept in my bed upstairs (the one with the brilliant mattress) and she was so thrilled because it was something new and I was thrilled because it was so comfortable.
I definitely slept well because I had enough energy to clean the kitchen and the computer room, clean and feed the animals, do the washing and drying(the sun is shining at last-hurrah!) and tidy the garden. I wonder if I bought Fiona an expensive orthopedic mattress she might clean up after herself a bit more-well maybe not.I try not to mention cleaning anymore as she goes into ogre mode if I do and I think I prefer her in Cameron Diaz mode.
Cameron Diaz and Shrek

2 comments:

Steve said...

Bunny should definitely be called Fred - Fred's are always tidy and neat. You may find he takes up stamp collecting or astronomy in the near future. The piggy boys however sound like real bad-ass party animals... you should try and get them bit-parts on Shameless!

MOTHER OF MANY said...

Is it really you posting Steve or SnoWhite in disguise? SnoWhite has been bitchin in my ear since we got the rabbit that he should be called FRED. AND her rationale for this name choice? He has some pale reddish fur around his belly so he has to be a Weasley!
And as for the piggy boys - I swear they must have had a couple of girl friends in last night and really partied as there are more wood shavings on the floor than in the hutch and again the hutch is trashed.(And please.... no Brokeback Mountain comments-remember this is a family show)

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.