Monday, December 03, 2007

I HAVE LOST MY TREE.

I would love to say that I have been on holiday BUT I haven't(mores the pity).
I also have not been really ill(if you do not count the irritating cough that I have had for over a month now!).
I would like to say that I won the lottery and was busy spending the money but that is also not true.
For the last few days my computer has been 'confused' and would not load(after Beauty messed with it!) and so I left it turned off for the day and when I turned it back on ..... VOILA ! So now I am able to use the computer again. It is is only sitting here thinking about it that I realise that I can go on line with my laptop .....DUH!Oh well!

I have lost my Christmas Tree!
Last Twelfth Night I put it somewhere really obvious so I would know where it was this Christmas and now I can't find it.What a twit!
After watching the film ELF last night, Fiona and I made white paper chains and cut snowflakes and the living room looks really good. I was so impressed with that film, I have never seen the film before or heard anyone talk about it but to me Buddy the Elf was autistic and it was about his family coming to terms with his condition. It was a brilliant film.

3 comments:

Marla said...

We love the film Elf too! Hopefully you will find your Christmas tree soon!

Steve said...

Have to say we watched it for the first time too and weren't expecting a great deal from it... maybe it was the time of year but we all really enjoyed it.

Hope your tree turns up soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope you find your tree!

I've never seen ELF, but now I'll have to look out for it!

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.