Sunday, December 23, 2007

I AM AN IDIOT!

I went to pick Runningman up from his social club last night, I pick him up each Saturday night and drop him off at his flat so he doesn't have to catch the bus(which are not reliable). I usually stop at a local shop to pick up a few groceries etc and last night was no different EXCEPT for the fact that I got my finger stuck in a charity box! I put my change into a Red Cross Collecting Box next to the till but the coins would not go down so I pushed them quite forcefully and got my finger stuck in the opening of the box. Imagine it ...I am stood at the till with a collecting box hanging from my finger!IDIOT!


Charities




Thankfully I knew the staff in the shop or they may have thought I was trying to steal the box or as SnoWhite so eloquently put it, they may have thought I was ON THE ROB!

SnoWhite and Ariel will finish work today for Christmas as IKEA is a Swedish company and their main celebration day over Christmas is Christmas Eve so the store will be closed tomorrow. We will be going to visit my parents grave tomorrow to decorate it and then taking the presents to the in-laws.So Anastasia and Belle if you want me to put a note or a photo or something on the grave then email it to me and we will put it with the rest of the things. I could photocopy your card Belle so if you want to send a personal message on it ,then email it to me.
Just to let you know THE PHONE IS FIXED - Brilliant news.
Have fun.

2 comments:

Casdok said...

Im just imagining you with your finger stuck in a charity box!! Lol! Hope its not to sore!!

Steve said...

Sounds very funny but I know I would have died of embarrassment if it had been me!

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.