Monday, May 21, 2007

HICKORY DICKORY DOCK

In story time today Beauty showed how well she can tell the time, her teacher was very pleased but Beauty has been able to tell the time for about a year now and her other teacher knew but she is off sick after having an operation. I think her teacher was really disappointed when I said that I knew that Beauty could tell the time.Beauty has learned an awful lot academically at home and for me a lot of what Beauty learns in school is to do with life skills and social skills and I am really grateful for that. Beauty also watered the plants today AND herself, she got absolutely soaked!
Anastasia and Dimitri will be flying in from Austria on Tuesday night for Anastasia's cousin's wedding on Saturday. Busy, Busy Busy with the house cleaning.
Sorry this entry is so short but I'm so tired today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mother of Many. I finally tracked you down. I put up my personal story again on my new blog. I just wanted to say hello. I love your site. I have signed up for the newsletter and I have put you on my favourites under special needs. If ever there is new research that I don't know about, let me know and I'll write something on it.

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.