Monday, April 21, 2008

MY SLEEPING BEAUTY

OH.....Yes, I voted for Gavin and Stacey!

Gavin and Stacey scoops TV Baftas

James Corden wins best comedy performance for his role in Gavin and Stacey
Comedy hits Gavin and Stacey and Harry Hill's TV Burp have taken the glory at the Bafta Television Awards in London.
BBC Three's Gavin and Stacey beat the likes of Strictly Come Dancing and Britain's Got Talent to the audience award, voted for by the public.
Its co-writer and actor James Corden also won best comedy performance.



Smithy(James Corden) said there would only be a series three if there were a story to tell.
Well I definitely want to know what is going on with Uncle Bryn and Jason.
Will Gavin and Stacey end up living in Barry and have a baby?
Will Nessa ans Smithy get together?
Will Pete and Dawny live happily ever after?
And what about Doris?


Oh please, there is so a story to tell.
If they need story lines just give me a bell.

Or contact the following groups on Facebook and ask for their ideas.

Campaign for a 3rd series of Gavin and Stacey



OH!!!........WHAT'S OCCURING??



UPDATE ON WHO I WOULD BE!
When I said St Bernadette, Florence Nightingale and Princess Diana I meant that I would be them but live their life my way!
Just imagine the things you could do differently!
Unlike Pam in Gavin and Stacey I am not a BIG Camilla Parker Bowles fan.

Beauty had a lie in yesterday until 11:30am..... her child minder had the day off due to getting married so I let her sleep in. Note to the global village that is my blog-YES SHE WAS STILL BREATHING AND SHE WAS FINE!
I think perhaps her teenage hormones are kicking in early hence the need to stay in bed 23 hours a day!
Remember Fiona was about 9 when she first turned into an ogre!





























And Beauty is named after Sleeping Beauty!



No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.