Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I'M BACK.....AGAIN!

The computer stopped again.....
I try never to swear but £&^$*
It appears the problem now is with my router that works until I turn off the computer and then re-loads with the wrong IP address and then will not let me log on to the internet.
I HATE COMPUTERS!
That is why I only did one year of a computer degree.
I am so not technical.

BLATANT PLUG FOR AN ON LINE PHOTO DEVELOPER.....
I have previously taken my photo's to be developed at ASDA and Sainsbury's but being an unusual women, I HATE SHOPPING, I have sometimes gone weeks without picking up my photographs. For the first time I tried an on-line company and they were fast, efficient and cheaper that the supermarkets.
And who are these paragons?
SNAPFISH.

I am at present going through my old photographs and sticking them into new paper albums with corners because the photographs that were in self-stick type of albums a number had started to deteriorate because of the acid.
I am also sticking in the new photographs as I get them so after having six girls there is obviously a mammoth task ahead!


CHRISTMASALBUM

4 comments:

Steve said...

Computers have a very real, very self aware desire to annoy the hell out of their users. I swear to God.

Casdok said...

Wow that is a big task. I have been thinking of doing the same but have been putting it off!

Anonymous said...

That's a big job you've got on your hands... I need to make some sort of sense out of my photos, but keep putting it off for a 'rainy day'!!

MOTHER OF MANY said...

You would have no trouble finding a rainy day in Cardiff Elissa!

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.