Thursday, March 13, 2008

A DOUBLE DOSE TO LOOK FORWARD TO!

Good news for Harry Potter fans......

Final Potter film 'split in half'
Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson in Harry Potter
The Potter films have made around £2.2bn at the box office
The seventh and final Harry Potter novel will be adapted for the big screen in two parts, reports suggest. Producer David Heyman told the Los Angeles Times it had been impossible to cram Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows' 608 pages into a single movie








But for parents of Potter fans.....
Funny story- Anastasia was watching TV in Austria the other week when suddenly she started shouting to her boyfriend IT'S MY SISTERS! FIONA & ARIEL
Thinking they were on the phone , Dimitri wondered what all the fuss was about.
HOWEVER, it was the program about the Entertainer Shop that they had recorded quite a number of years ago now, being shown on Austrian TV!It was about the Christian guy who owned the Entertainer shop who wouldn't sell Harry Potter things because of the magic element and because he found the content 'unchristian' but sold Lord of the Rings things in his shop plus magic wands etc. He also sold WWE which many could say encourages violence, however, having been to a number of wrestling shows recently I would describe the show more like musical theatre! And don't get me started on BRATZ.....that is just wrong!

And then there was the time we went to Scotland to do a Press Pack for Newsround, so here is Ariel's 15 minutes of fame. Was that really 6 years ago? Ariel doesn't look much older at all.
She must take after SnoWhite who doesn't seem to have aged much in the last 10 years, SnoWhite has a passport photo which was taken 7 years ago and she looks exactly the same now. I was looking at a photo taken of me the other day that was taken when I was 37, 10 years ago, and in the photo I only looked about 25. I think that it might be genetic thing, something to do with red hair and pale skin.

Joyous sleep last night, Beauty slept through from 10pm until 8am.However, when that happens she usually makes up for it with a couple of interrupted nights sleep.
Fiona and SnoWhite want to get Beauty some posters for the bedroom wall, they are especially keen on getting some High School musical posters! Waking up to the grinning face of Zac Efron is not my idea of fun, that boy wears more mascara than I do!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Steve said...

I'm very much looking forward to the double-HP film... but I assume they're still going to film book 6 first?

Unknown said...

I have only seen 1 Potter film but have read all the books cover to cover. It's funny. I'm a bible thumper but I read all the Potter books. Loved them, in fact. Potter and such books are huge debates in my circles.

I read what I want and if I don't like it, I don't like it.

Anyway, I'll be trying the Corned beef pie this week. It's St. Pat's day and I bought a brisket. A whole one, so I'm looking forward to your recipe.

Have a wonderful weekend!

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.