Friday, October 05, 2007

YES....... I'M ALIVE AND WELL

I've been fair tuckered out the last few days and so I just don't seem to have got around to blogging. I honestly feel that my love of carbs doesn't help, when I eat lots of carbs I get an energy buzz which really keeps me going but this last week I have been concentrating on my healthy eating(less carbs) and whilst it is good news on the flatter stomach front and I have lost 2 lbs, I find that all I want to do is sleep.
Swings and roundabouts!

I spent an hour this morning in Roath Park sketching trees, it was also a good place to people watch.I was impressed with all the older people who seem to take a morning constitutional around the lake and I was also impressed with the determination of the ducks, swans and geese who would not leave me alone. They just could not seem to accept that I would be in the park to do anything other than feed them and were constantly bothering me, they would come up and make a noise as if they were saying COME ON WOMAN, WHERE'S THE BREAD!

Beauty went to school today looking a bit like Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street. Beauty had her hair tied back in plaits and had some fluffy Halloween bobbles in.


Beauty also looked a bit like Abby NCIS


NCIS


2 comments:

Steve said...

Glad to hear that you are alive and well... and sketching! A beautiful day for it too!

Anonymous said...

What a perfect way to spend the morning, sketching in the park!
I love the photo of Abby Cadabby - my daughter often has hair like her too.

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.