Monday, October 22, 2007

BIRTHDAY WISHES

Thanks to everyone for the best wishes for Beauty's birthday, she had a wonderful time yesterday and passed out at 10pm which is very early for Beauty. Sorry I haven't written before as I have been rushed off my feet and very tired.
Beauty had lots and lots of presents and she loved them all.

I cooked a special Sunday lunch with chicken and pork and of course a vegetarian option for SnoWhite and myself but Beauty refused to sit and eat with us and sat at the computer and ate her pizza, a repeat of Christmas lunch!
We also had a little tea party later with a Dora the Explorer theme and for tea we had everything that Beauty loves to eat, pizza, ritz and baby cakes and for SnoWhite and Fiona we had battenburg cake and pink wafer biscuits. And no Beauty did not singe her fringe ........but nearly!
I have a short video girls that I will put on my photobucket account, we sang Happy Birthday in Welsh and English.

Beauty may have gone to bed early BUT that meant that she woke up early, at 4am and then she fell back to sleep at 6am, tiring day for her and me as I didn't manage to get back to sleep.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Glad to here you all had a good day!

MOTHER OF MANY said...

We did have a good day but very exhausting. Beauty was running around like a bunny that had eaten way too many Smarties!

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.