Tuesday, June 10, 2014

LOST.........

One brain .
 Has been missing for the last 6 months or so !
Thankfully Missy is very aware and whilst I may forget what day of the week it is she never does.
Yesterday and today I woke up convinced it was Saturday.
I have also just been sorting out Missy's school back pack and found it still contained her winter emergency space blanket !
Perhaps I should replace it with sunblock :)

Last night Missy and her friends from PHAB went 'welly wanging'on the beach at Penarth.
I am hoping there will be photos to share :)
Years ago I would have loved something like that but the arthritis in my shoulder joints is almost as bad as my spine so sadly that is a definite no :(
Missy's Kindle is still in the Kindle fix -it shop and she is asking for it less and less and without YouTube poops she definitely seems happier.
After a long break it is time I took Missy running again. 
I have found a great little loop on the Taff Trail near Asda Coryton and it is very quiet which is a big plus for a noise phobic 13 year old.
Right school run time , I just love the rush hour traffic. :)

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.