Friday, June 06, 2014

FORGIVE AND FORGET


Why?
Why forgive and forget ?
Not everyone deserves to be forgiven , maybe forgotten but forgiveness needs to be earned.
I saw this today


and immediately thought of all the petty bureaucrats I have come across during Missy's lifetime in relation to her schooling,care provision and allowances.
Especially at the moment with regards to her provision of care.
So I would like to say to all those little petty people out there enjoying their little bit of power , is this what you want from your life, is this what you want to be remembered for ?
I am a nurse and a mother of six children and one  of my children  has autism and I have spent my life providing and caring for others . 
I am happy to look back and 
 say , 'Yes , I did that, that is who I am '.
I seriously wonder how these petty bureaucrats manage to sleep at night !

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.