Monday, June 02, 2014

IT'S OFFICIAL........ALL MY JOINTS HAVE TURNED TO JELLY!

I spent all day Saturday and from 10am Sunday until 1.30am this morning single handedly house emptying, de-cluttering, spring cleaning and recycycling centre visiting !
I also managed to feed Missy 3 meals on Saturday and 3 meals on Sunday and shower her each day AND keep her entertained whilst she entertained me by singing as loudly as possible every song she knew ;)
At 1.30am this morning my body gave out and screamingly protested 'no more'.
And I was so exhausted I barely managed 1 1/2 hours sleep after 2 hours sleep Saturday night.
Every joint feels like jelly and my spine feels as if it's 12 inches of arthritis has extended to 24 inches.
Plus the muscles in my arms feel as if I have been weight training !
Plus at 1.30am the muscles in my jaw went totally numb and had Missy been awake she would have loved the new and improved SILENT Mummy :)
And no day of rest for me .
Today will include many trips to the recycling centre and to charity shops AND a total house clean !
And my resolution is ........NEVER ,EVER again without the assistance of a removal team and a Posse of cleaners.

And this is just the recycling the camera can see, it extends around the corner!



No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.