Friday, August 08, 2008

PIMP MY ZIMMER!

Yes, I have seriously considered a zimmer.....mostly for getting out of chairs without ending up on the floor!
I know, hardly very sexy but what the heck.
But I would definitely have to GOK it before I could use it,even for using around the house.
Plenty of flowers,ribbon and glitter in true GOK style I think.
Any suggestions for GOKING!


What do you think of this picture?
I think it is stunning
If Gok were to transform a scooter it would definitely be like this.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Forget a zimmer go for a hi-tech eject-a-seat instead... one that does it in slow mo and deposits you safely into a pair of slippers with a mug of tea in your hand Wallace & Gromit style!

MOTHER OF MANY said...

No I like the sound of an ejector seat.
Brilliant idea for unwelcome guests to the house.Put them unsuspectingly in the seat and open the garden door and ......!

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.