Thursday, August 14, 2008

I AM SUCH A COWARD!

Today are the exam results!
And I would happily leave them there.
I am such a wimp.

Yesterday I went to a Water Aerobics class at the leisure centre and today my body feels all frozen up.Even with the buoyancy of the water,I lasted less than 5 minutes into the class before my body started to slow down and at the 20 minute stage I was almost at a stand still.
And now, every muscle,joint,bone, piece 0f skin.....everywhere in fact,even my eyes, are in pain and screaming and complaining like a 7 year old when the computer will not work!
And I am on a diet so no cake to comfort me.

Photographs of Tuesdays trip on the BALMORAL

YO HO AHOY!


PENARTH PIER
DEPARTURE POINT


THE BALMORAL


BEAUTY LOOKING AT FLATHOLM


WATCHING THE WAVES


WIND TURBINE
BRISTOL



ME



GOING UNDER CLIFTON SUSPENSION BRIDGE




PASSING THE MATTHEW



BEAUTY



ME

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.