Saturday, December 13, 2008

I HAVE EVIDENCE THAT MY MIND IS GOING.....

I HAVE BEEN SAT HERE AT THE COMPUTER WONDERING WHY IT IS DIFFICULT TO SEE THE KEYBOARD
AND THE ANSWER IS
I DON'T HAVE MY GLASSES ON!
Old age definitely does not come alone!
I have a new pair of reading glasses that only cost £35 and are lilac and like the NHS glasses of my school days and I love them.I have many,many,many off the shelf glasses that I have bought from supermarkets but they all look the same and so I am glad that my REAL glasses look so retro as I will have no problem finding them.

I haven't done a Pollyanna-ism for ages so here is one.
It is raining outside even though the weather forecaster said cold and dry and I am glad because?
it is a brilliant reason not to go out and it means I can take things easy and rest my back and my neck.
And do the cleaning and do the washing so not much rest really!

1 comment:

Steve said...

It's definitely a stay at home day today - unfortunately we need to venture out Christmas shopping. Serves us right for leaving it to the last minute I guess!

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.