Thursday, December 04, 2008

FOR STEVE.....

TODAY'S SONG FOR CHRISTMAS.


Tomorrow the suffering begins,I am a Cliff Richard fan!


Did anyone else read this today


Karen Matthews, the mother of nine-year-old Shannon, has been convicted of kidnapping her own daughter.

Matthews, 33, and her co-accused Michael Donovan, 40, were found guilty of kidnap, false imprisonment and perverting the course of justice.


This story makes me feel sick to my stomach.

How could they do this?

I try to not to read missing children news reports as it upsets me too much. So many times it turns out to be the mother and I just can't deal with that.

I am now going out Christmas shopping but when I come back I will write some more, something more uplifting


HONEY I'M HOME.....

I have just returned from Christmas shopping and for Beauty I bought Hide and Seek Scooby and Aquadraw Barbie as I know for sure she wants them.Whenever I go shopping and she sees them it is hard to drag her away from them.And a surprise for SnoWhite.....yes SnoWhite it is a surprise!

I went to Smyths in Leckwith,I also went there yesterday but yesterday I had a run-in with a fellow driver.I parked my car and walked to the store but when I got there I realised that I had forgotten something I needed and went back to the car.On getting close a car screeched to a stop and parked badly next to my car, on opening his car door he gave mine a bad smack.He ignored my car and walked away and said nothing to me so I opened my car door and gave his car an almighty slap.The other driver was walking away but he jumped and knew what I had done and half turned to say something, he looked livid. However, he thought better of it and walked away.
Little sh*t deserved it and I feel no remorse.If he had said something I would have said AH DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT,but he didn't. I would have gone out of my way to be nice if he had said something.


1 comment:

Steve said...

Bless your heart - that's really put me in the mood for Christmas!

As for the Matthew's case - Karen and I are curretnly watching the Panorama special about it on the Beeb. It's unbelievable - all the stupid lies they thought they could get away with. Those poor, poor kids - not just Shannon, all of them.

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.