Thursday, September 04, 2008

DIMITRI AND ANASTASIA ARE HOME.....

COMPLETE WITH PRESENTS.

PONIES FOR BEAUTY



AND SOAP FOR ME
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE SOAP, ANASTASIA AND I WENT TO PARIS A FEW YEARS AGO AND WE BOUGHT THIS BEAUTIFUL SOAP IN A LITTLE SHOP ON THE
CHAMPS ELYSEES


AND FOR THE BIGGEST NEWS OF ALL.....
YESTERDAY WE WENT TO ASDA AND BEAUTY SAW THIS DOLL, BABY BORN AND INSISTED WE BOUGHT IT.

Beauty has been scared of dolls since she was tiny but she saw this doll and started singing the Baby Born song and insisted I buy her the doll. Beauty is odd when it comes to toys in a shop as usually she only wants to look and will not let me buy her anything BUT today was different.
She played with her doll all evening with her pram that she had for Christmas.
Huge progress.
She even insisted on taking the doll to bed.
However, at 2am she awoke awoke and checked her doll and found the dolls hat gone, screaming ensued until I found the hat and put it back on. Beauty was then awake for approximately 2 hours, singing and chatting.
Perhaps I could Superglue the hat to Baby Born's head!

I have taken it easy today on Beauty's number 2 day back at school and have contented myself with washing clothes and doing dishes, PLUS a nap.....well it had to be done!

1 comment:

LAA and Family said...

How is Beauty liking school? How sweet that she is now liking baby dolls! After raising three boys, I am just thrilled that I now have a little girl who is so into the baby doll thing! It has been fun looking at them in the stores with her. I just bought new outfits for her two dolls..I'm liking this as much as she is!

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.