Wednesday, September 03, 2008

AND WHAT IS THERE TO WORRY ABOUT IN SYRIA.....?

Sarkozy confirms Syria visit date

Nicolas Sarkozy and Bashar al-Assad at the Paris summit
Mr Sarkozy hosted Mr Assad in Paris in July for a ground-breaking summit

French President Nicolas Sarkozy has announced he will visit Syria on 3-4 September as part of efforts to improve ties between the two countries.


THANKFULLY Ariel will miss his little visit!

With all the bad news we see in the media it was heart warming to read this

'Miracle' boy's first school day

Alexander Grief
Four-year-old Alexander now goes to Winshill Village Primary School

A boy who doctors feared would not survive after he was born four months premature has started
schoo
l.

Alexander Grief, four, of Burton-upon-Trent,

Staffordshire weighed little more than a pound and was given a 12% chance of survival by doctors.


Today is the day.....Beauty goes back to school.
THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU.
She has been very tiring this summer.
I now need rest.
I have had increasing problems with my hips recently,my right hip became painful and I couldn't lie on it about 4 years ago and my left hip started to go the same way las t December.Walking was really painful and I had to rest more and more frequently.
I have been diagnosed with Trochanteric bursitis.
AND the first thing that I thought when I heard this.....I DON'T NEED A HIP REPLACEMENT.
My biggest fear was the need for an operation and my absolute dread of getting MRSA again but it seems that with exercise and possibly injections my hips might get a little better.
I have already done some stretching exercises this morning!

BEAUTY'S NEW CROCS


OUR LADY OF SORROWS

BEAUTY'S BIRTHDAY(MAYBE CHRISTMAS) PRESENT!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to know about your hurtful hips. I just hope that there will still be other alternatives other than having to go for a total hip replacement. I am glad to know you're doing some exercises. It should help in some ways. Good luck.

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.