Wednesday, July 02, 2008

SIX HOURS IS A LONG TIME.....

EVEN WHEN MULTI-TASKING!
Today Beauty awoke at 3am and the 6 hours until she is in school and I am home again and able to nap is a long time.
When she gets up early I manage to do dishes, washing and tidying up BUT eventually I can manage no more and sit on the settee in a semi-comatose state. However, I now multi-task even in my semi-conscious state.I have always suffered with dry skin, especially on my feet but no more. I now soak my feet for about an hour whilst Beauty sings and dances to the CBeebies music.
I could watch something educational like the news on TV whilst I soak my feet but I am afraid that at that time of the morning my brain is only able to cope with the demands of children's TV!


I sometimes think Beauty and I were given the wrong princess names.
She should have been called Cinderella as she is on the go all the time and I should have been called Sleeping Beauty as all I ever want to do is sleep!


SnoWhite's moving to her new flat is still a work in progress.
Thankfully she has the week off work to sort it all out as any more than that will drive me scatty.
One good thing, I can not reach my ironing board as it is under all her things SO NO IRONING!
Oh well, it isn't all bad!

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.