Thursday, July 03, 2008

I AM STILL RECOVERING.....

FROM MOVING DAY!
Well yesterday I simply passed out from the exhaustion of SnoWhites moving day.
My only question is.....where are the seven dwarfs when you need them?
HOWEVER, many many thanks to SnoWhites neighbours who carried all of her boxes up to her first floor flat.

BE GOOD TO YOUR KNEES as you do not want to get to my age and have the agility of a 100 plus year old!


OR YOU WILL END UP WITH ONE OF THESE!





THINGS I WISH I HAD KNOWN- pains in my hips that make me limp at 9 years old IS NOT NORMAL!
Things have so changed since I was a child, if I felt that Doctors were not listening when I told them about Beauty's problems then I would pay to see a private consultant.

FROM WIKIPEDIA
Cyberchondria is a colloquial term for hypochondria in individuals who have researched medical conditions on the Internet. The media and the Internet often contribute to hypochondria, as articles, TV shows and advertisements regarding serious illnesses such as cancer and multiple sclerosis (some of the common diseases hypochondriacs think they have) often portray these diseases as being random, obscure and somewhat inevitable. Inaccurate portrayal of risk and the identification of non-specific symptoms as signs of serious illness contribute to exacerbating the hypochondriac’s fear that they actually have that illness.

I personally think this is not true.
I have learned so much from the internet which has helped with Beauty and as for me, I Google the symptoms and when I get the answers I think BRILLIANT I do not have to go to the Doctor. Which is good because an appointment can take up to 3 weeks.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.