Monday, July 07, 2008

IT IS RAINING.....

AGAIN.
(Sorry I can't stop talking about the weather!)

And it is morning AGAIN.....too early in the morning!
But thankfully Beauty is still asleep.

It is sad BUT YES I do love this song
I know we all have weaknesses and mine is Lifehouse.


Of course we watched Doctor Who over the weekend and SnoWhite was seriously upset that Donna had to lose her memory.
My first reaction on seeing The New Doctor was OH CAN I HAVE THE SPARE DOCTOR and yes I know GET IN LINE. But the thought of 2 David Tenants is very NICE.
Next series is allegedly 2010 which I feel is a long time to wait but we will have Torchwood and David Tenant is also filming other stuff for the BBC so it is not all bad news.
And contrary to popular belief, TV is not my whole life!

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.