Wednesday, July 09, 2008

DOING A DINGLE!

I seem to be spending my summer doing Dingle impersonations!



SEE!
A PARKA SHOULD NOT BE A SUMMER ACCESSORY.
The rain is so depressing, every day it seems to rain.
Last night was lovely for the Rose Inn Race and here we are less than 24 hours later.....FISHING IT DOWN.
However, Beauty LOVES THE RAIN, I seem to spend my time avoiding her puddle jumping!


REDWICK CHURCH


THE ROSE INN


BEAUTY

RUNNINGMAN


THE PACK

I am so envious, I wish I could run.

1 comment:

Steve said...

We're quite glad of the rain this year having planted loads of grass seed in the garden... it's come up very lush because of the weather. See every cloud has a silver lining!

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.