Thursday, June 12, 2008

PLUMP AND HAPPY!

I ALSO LIKE THE WORD VOLUPTUOUS!
Sadly my chest may not be huge but voluptuous is a good word to describe my overall body shape.

















Not a brilliant picture but I am sure my girls will be pleased to have any.....I'm not too keen on having my picture taken


After dropping Beauty off at school I was driving home and suddenly thought about a song that I remembered from when I was a child and the title was so funny I thought that my memory must be playing tricks on me BUT no.....it is an actual song.
The Donkey Serenade



My parents loved going to the cinema and watching films (that must be where you get your love of films from Anastasia) on TV so it must be a memory from that.It is strange how we suddenly remember things long forgotten for no apparent reason!

On Facebook I read that my friend is 50 tomorrow, Congratulations Gill.
I so believe that now is the best time in the history of the world to be 50, if I had to be 19 and go through it all again(and know I was going through it again!) I would seriously consider the GET-OUT clause. If I had known how bad it was going to be I could not have done it.
I am very happy to be 47!
However, I know I would change nothing because it would mean not having my 6 beautiful girls and they are very precious to me.
I know it is a strange thing to say but I couldn't cope with the earnestness of being young again, only the young have the energy for that!

Fiona watched Big Brother last night and it was the first time I had watched it this season and I was so shocked at the bullying behaviour.
I KNOW my girls would NEVER behave like that.
If I were the parent of the bully I would be so disappointed in their behaviour.























I made scones for tea yesterday evening, Fiona loved them so much she took this photo.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Wonderful pics! ;-)

I've only managed to cope with about 20 mins of BB - I had to turn over as it was grating on my nerves so much. They're all horrible with the exception of the Welsh brunette who at least seems normal. I don't even like the blind guy. Urgh. I guess this year they're scraping the outside of the barrel...

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.