Tuesday, June 24, 2008

OUCH!


My left hip feels like a Hippopotamus is chewing on it!
Why a Hippopotamus I don't know but my hip hurts like a little beotch.
I just wish the Hippopotamus would kick me in the head and knock me unconscious then I would not feel the pain.
The worst thing about being in pain is having to go about life pretending you are not in pain and being nice.
In the mornings I take the long journey to school so I don't have to wait in traffic BUT other take a short cut through the lane and really get shirty because I don't stop all the traffic and let them out.Sorry guys but I just don't have the time and anyway you only had to go 2 minutes further along the dual carriageway to be in the same place as me.
PLUS the local church school seems to be filled with suicidal parents who are intent on killing themselves and their children.
I have NEVER kicked my children out of a moving car at the school gates so why do they?
The children are very well behaved but it is the parents who have the problem.
Today I have to deal with this.....!

I love the OUCH! website, definitely my type of humor.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.